- Han Wang
- DPhil Student in Engineering Science, University of Oxford
- Department of Engineering Science
- Control Group
- Linacre College
Han Wang was born in Zheng Zhou, Henan Province, China in 1999. He received BS degree in Information Security from the Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2020. He worked as a summer intern student at University of California, Santa Barbara (07/2019-09/2019) with Francesco Bullo and Xiaoming Duan. He has also served as a research assistant at FINS LAB (2018-2020). He is currently a DPhil (PhD) student at the University of Oxford in the Department of Engineering Science under the supervision of Antonis Papachristodoulou and Kostas Margellos. His research focuses on model-based optimisation and optimal control for robot planning, transportation and other real-world applications.
- Lyapunov and barrier methods for controller design
- Combinatorial and convex optimisation
- Decentralised and distributed optimisation.
- Optimal control and model predictive control for robotics
If you have any queries about these articles, please feel free to email me.
- H. Wang, K. Margellos, A. Papachristodoulou. ``Time-Triggered Dimension Reduction Algorithm for Task Assignment Problem." 20-th European Control Conference (ECC), 2022. Accepted.
- H. Wang, X. Ding, J. He, K. Margellos, A. Papachristodoulou. ``Safety-Aware Optimal Control in Motion Planning".
- X. Ding, H. Wang, H. Jiang, J. He. ``Robopheus: A Virtual-Physical Interactive Mobile Robotic Testbed". Arxiv.
- H. Wang, Y. Li, J. He, X. Guan. ``Moving Obstacle Avoidance and Topology Recovery for Multi-agent Systems", American Control Conference, 2019.
- European Control Conference (2022)
- Conference on Decision and Control (2022)
- IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems
- B15 Linear Dynamic Systems and Optimal Control (3rd year)
- LEGO Robot Experiment (2rd year)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department Address: Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PJ, U.K.