- Licio Romao
- DPhil Candidate in Engineering Science, University of Oxford
- Department of Engineering Science
- Control Group
- St Edmund Hall
- Google Scholar
Licio Romao was born in Recife, PE, Brazil in 1990. He received BS degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Campina Grande in 2014 and MS degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Campinas in 2017. During his undergraduate degree, He spent 10 months at the University of Roma Tor Vergata(2012-2013). He was also a visiting scholar for six-month at the Univerisity of California San Diego(2016-2017). He is currently a DPhil (PhD) Candidate at the University of Oxford in the Department of Engineering Science under the supervision of Prof. Antonis Papachristodoulou and Prof. Kostas Margellos. He is supported by CAPES, a Foundation within the Ministry of Education in Brazil. His research interests focus on structural properties of interconnected complex systems using optimisation tools to foster development in areas such as System Biology and Power System Networks.
- Combinatorial and convex optimisation
- Decentralised and distributed control.
- Large-scale and distributed optimisation
If you have any queries about these articles, please feel free to email me (licio,email@example.com).
L. Romao, K. Margellos, A. Papachristodoulou, Distributed Actuator Selection: Achieving Optimality via a Primal-Dual Algorithm, IEEE Control Systems Letters, 2(4), 779-784, October, 2018. Link
- L. Romao, K. Margellos, G. Notarstefano, A. Papachristodoulou, Convergence rate analysis of a subgradient averaging algorithm for distributed optimisation with different constraint sets, IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2019, SUBMITTED, Extended Version here
- L. B. R. R. Romão, L. Frezzatto, M. C. de Oliveira, R. C. L. F. Oliveira, P. L. D. Peres, Non-minimal order low-frequency H-inf filtering for discrete-time systems, 20th International Federation of Automatic Control, IFAC 2017, Toulouse, France. Link.
- L. B. R. R. Romão, M. C. de Oliveira, P. L. D. Peres, R. C. L. F. Oliveira, State-Feedback and Filtering Problems using the Generalized KYP Lemma, IEEE Multi-Conference on Systems and Control 2016, MSC 2016, Buenos Aires, Argentina, September 19-22, 2016. Link.
- L. B. R. R. Romão,P. L. D. Peres, R. C. L. F. Oliveira, H-inf Robust Filter Design for Continuous-Time Linear Systems Using LMIs with a Scalar Parameter, XXI Congresso Brasileiro de Automática, CBA 2016, Vitória, ES.
- L. B. R. R. Romão, R. C. L. F. Oliveira, P. L. D. Peres,Projeto de Filtros Robustos H-2 usando LMIs com Escalares, XII SBAI Simpósio Brasileiro de Automação Inteligente, SBAI 2015, Natal, RN, 25 a 28 de outubro, 2015. (In Portuguese)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department Address: Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PJ, U.K.
- College Address: St Edmund Hall, Queen's Lane, Oxford, OX1 4AR