Richard P Mason
DPhil Student, University of Oxford, 2010-2014, supervised by Antonis Papachristodoulou .
Funded by the EPSRC through the Life Sciences Interface DTC
MEng (First Class), University of Oxford, 2006-2010.
- Chordal Graphs and Semidefinite Programs
- Polynomial Optimization using Sums of Squares
- R.P. Mason and A. Papachristodoulou. 'Chordal Sparsity, Decomposing SDPs and the Lyapunov Equation. Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC), Portland, OR, 2014. (awarded the best student paper award) PDF
- R.P. Mason and A. Papachristodoulou. 'Dynamic Edge Adaptation in Delayed Oscillator Networks. Proc of the 51st IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Maui, HI, 2012. IEEE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org