- Harrison Steel
- DPhil Candidate in Engineering Science, University of Oxford
- Department of Engineering Science
- Control Group
- St John's College
- General Sir John Monash Scholarship
I am a DPhil (PhD) Candidate supervised by Prof. Antonis Papachristodoulou in the Department of Engineering Science at the University of Oxford. I am supported by the 2016 Roden Cutler General Sir John Monash Scholarship. My research focuses on the application of control engineering to Synthetic Biology, which involves designing and implementing new biological systems which draw parallel with common themes from control theory (such as negative feedback loops). Prior to my studies at Oxford I obtained a Bachelor of Mechanical (Space) Engineering and Bachelor of (Advanced) Science from the University of Sydney.
- Biological Control Systems
- Mathematical Modelling of Biological Systems
- Development of Experimental Hardware for Life Sciences Research
- Space Science
For updated list of publications see Google Scholar profile here.
- If you cannot access to the online version of a paper, please feel free to email me (email@example.com).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department Address: Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PJ, U.K.
- College Address: St John's College, St Giles, Oxford OX1 3JP, U.K.