Workshop on Control Engineering and Synthetic Biology
Revision as of 22:19, 22 April 2014 by Antonis
A Workshop on Control Engineering and Synthetic Biology will be held on the 10th, 11th and 12th of September 2014 at Worcester College, University of Oxford.
- Control Engineering Theme: Modelling, analysis and design of reliable synthetic circuits.
- Synthetic Biology Theme: Challenges and opportunities for implementing designs.
- Professor Richard Murray, Caltech.
- Professor Joerg Stelling, ETHZ.
- Professor Mustafa Khammash, ETHZ.
- Professor Jeff Hasty, UCSD.
- Professor Joao Hespanha, UCSB.
- Professor Eduardo Sontag, Rutgers.
- Professor Peter Swain, University of Edinburgh.
- Professor Ron Weiss, MIT.
- Dr Lionel Clarke, Shell.
- Professor Alfonso Jaramillo, University of Warwick.
- Dr Neil Dalchau, Microsoft Research.
- Professor Erik Klavins, University of Washington.
- Dr James Arpino, Imperial College London.
- Dr Jorge Goncalves, University of Cambridge.
- Edward Hancock, University of Oxford.
Location of the Workshop
Worcester College is located within walking distance from Oxford's city centre. The workshop will take place in the Linbury Lecture theatre.
Directions to Oxford can be found here. It is within easy reach of Birmingham Airport, Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport and Southampton International Airport. Information on the best way to travel to Oxford can be found here. Car Parking within Oxford is extremely limited and expensive. If you are coming by car it is recommended that you use the Pear Tree or Water Eaton Park and Ride facilities.