Revision as of 17:30, 14 October 2013 by Edward
I am currently a research associate in the Control Group in the Department of Engineering Science at the University of Oxford. I have a Degree in Mathematics (BSc) and in Electrical Engineering (BE) from the University of Sydney. Prior to starting a D.Phil at Oxford, I worked at Esso Australia and at the Australian National University.
- Regulation and Control in Systems and Synthetic Biology
- Modelling and Experimental Testing of Biochemical Networks
- Nonlinear Dynamical Systems
- Convex Optimisation
- J. A. J. Arpino, E. J. Hancock, J. Anderson, M. Barahona, G.-B. Stan, A. Papachristodoulou and K. Polizzi. Tuning the Dials of Synthetic Biology. Microbiology, 2013.
- E.J.Hancock and A. Papachristodoulou. Generalised Absolute Stability and Sum of Squares. Automatica 49(4):960-967, 2013.
- E.J.Hancock and A. Papachristodoulou. An Invariance Principle for Time Varying Systems. In Proceedings of the 51st IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Maui, HI, Dec 2012.
- E.J.Hancock and A. Papachristodoulou. Structured Sum of Squares for Networked Systems Analysis. In Proceedings of the 50th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Orlando, FL, Dec 2011 .
- E.J.Hancock and A. Papachristodoulou. Generalised Absolute Stability and Sum of Squares. In Proceedings of the 2011 American Control Conference, San Francisco, CAL, June 2011 .
- 2011-12: College Lecturer - Christ Church, Oxford
- 2011: Lab Demonstrator - Oxford University Department of Engineering
- 2005-06: Tutor - Sydney University Department of Electrical and Information Engineering
- Department Address: Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PJ